Aug 16, 2011

Turquoise Planet





Hola!!! Remember when I told you I was going to do some swimming to relax my sore muscles? Well... it worked! I still have a bit of soreness but it has definitely gotten much better. I am now back 100% on crossfit and killing it each time. I love it!  I am so hooked! I know I haven't had a chance to post my video from Las Vegas yet, but hopefully tomorrow I can find some time :) And about the good news I told you about on my last post: It's official guys! I now have 3 jobs! lol I am truly excited to be part of this event taking place in Montreal! I am sure it will be a lot of fun. Thank you so much for the people who made this possible. I can't wait to start! They won't let me say more than that guys, they are being very secretly about it. Have a good night/day you all from wherever your eyes are reading this and thank you again for all your visits! Hope my pictures/posts/reflections and sometimes silliness makes you feel good, deliver a smile or just get to know me a bit more. XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment