Feb 6, 2012

Someone Is Homesick


Ohhhh Boy! Canadian Winters can get tough sometimes! Especially for a girl like me who LOVES the beach, nature, palm trees and every other thing that lives around WARM weather, you name it! And to top it all off, far away from my family! : /   For now, I feel hopeless, February is just starting and the cold will only start to go away at the end of April! *sight* :'(  OH WELL! Going to have to stick to indoor-work outs, work, salsa dancing, playing my guitar, and developing my new business that I will see it born if God allows this 2012. This year will be filled with very radical changes for me, both  professional and personal, and I'm welcoming each one of them with open arms and heart. I'm ready Universe! Bring them on! :)  The first picture is taken in my hometown of Irapuato, Mexico and the second one at La Huasteca Potosina in Mexico as well. In other words, in Paradise! I miss my family, friends, and just everything back in Mexico more than anything tonight... I can't wait to be on a plane once again... Story of my life. 











No comments:

Post a Comment