Feb 2, 2012

Symbol



MEANINGS:

Disappointment: Sad or displeased because someone or something has failed to fulfill one's hopes or expectations.

Pain: A feeling of marked discomfort in a particular part of the body. In this case, the heart.
 
Sadness: Feeling or showing sorrow; unhappy. 

Loneliness: Feeling sad because one has no company. / Without companions; solitary.



Love- An intense feeling of deep affection / A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone / A great interest and pleasure in something /A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person / A person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.


-----------------------------


...As my GOOD friend once asked me "How can I prevent my heart from falling for the WRONG guy"?
"I don't need a boy... I WANT a man"
And I replied:  



  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment