May 24, 2011

Dolphin Hope



 I think I'm ready to take a vacation where I can be in contact with Dolphins once again. They have an indescribable power over me to make me feel so carefree and peaceful every time I'm with them. 
The places I've had the amazing opportunities in my life to either swim or spend hours with them (lucky girl!), have been in Cozumel, Ixtapa, Cancun, Varadero Cuba, and California! 
It was in Varadero Cuba where I spent about 5 hours just playing and interacting with them, and the best of all?... It was just me and them! No trainers or spectators ; )
This pictures was taken in Cancun back in 2009 @ the Dreams hotel.

...................
Random Quotes

Even if a day should go by when I don't say "I Love You", may there never be a moment go by without you knowing that I do.

Wake up with laughters, go to bed with smiles. Life is short, choose happiness.
  
A broken heart is like the worst pain ever. It’s like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breathe.
.................

No comments:

Post a Comment