May 23, 2011

Tacos And Singing Mix Well






These pictures were taken at my favourite "Taqueria" in my hometown. These tacos are sooo yummy and healthy too, that I could probably eat them every single night!
I probably go to this restaurant 2-3 times a week when I am visiting my family in Mexico. I love them! 

 
On another note... I had an important family event last night and guess what happened? Someone went up on stage and sang! Yeap….That someone it's me! I did an unplanned duet with my wonderful cousin Paola, she's an amazing musician! I guess we sounded  pretty good cuz everyone was saying that if we would've rehearsed the song, it wouldn't have sounded as great. : ) I spotted a couple of camaras and phones filming us while we were singing, so If I can get the video of it, I will post it for you to see it. We had so much fun together on stage, and the audience seemed like they did too : ) What a special, unforgettable and inspiring night!
Have a great Monday!
To be continued...

1 comment: