Jun 21, 2011

12 Hours 'till Summer!



I'm back home in Montreal! It felt so good to be away and disconnected from technology for the past 2 days. It's crazy how hooked and dependent we are to it! I missed it but at the same time I didn't, yep, weird. I was at a gorgeous LAKE 1.5 hours away north of Montreal. It was very relaxing! I hiked in the woods, kayaked, canoed, swam in the lake, paddle-boated, got a great and much needed massage, enjoyed the marble swimming pool, ate yummy things and soaked in the jacuzzi in my room for a while, a perfect little getaway. I have to confess though, I missed Dolly so much, so it feels good to be back home with her.  I have an important meeting tomorrow so wish me luck! :) and right after that I start my new job :D I'm the new Spokes Model for a very well known product. I wish I could tell you which one but I can't, at least not yet :( I've been listening to this song over and over today, I'm in love with it, It's called "California king Bed" by Rihanna, Enjoy the video and the lyrics.
Come back later to check out the lake photos! Have a good day/night depending of where you are :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment