Jun 19, 2011

Let's Get It On The Bridge Part 1

The balloon party arrived!


Dolly seemed to be more ready for the shoot than I was!



Some french guys yelling and cheering for us!




Me being silly with my camara
So Windy! My hair kept going everywhere. Next shoot I'll be sporting a ponytail ; )
Downtown Montreal on the back, I love the view from this bridge!
The pavement was searing!! ouch! but the bikers were very friendly at least :)
haha, I swear this wasn't planned! :p



-------------------
Hope you liked Part 1 of the Bridge Pictures guys! I had so much fun doing this photo shoot, It was a beautiful hot day but SOOO windy on the bridge! 

How is your weekend going? Today I ran 6.5 km, worked, ate at my favourite restaurant and relaxed at the pool. Now I'm about to watch a movie in bed with Dolly! 
Did I tell you I'm participating in the Montreal 10k marathon?? I'm scared!! I feel so not ready! I've always loved working out, but I have never really been a runner. 
Do you think I will be fine and able to finish it??? It is at the end of September!

Alright guys, movie time! Have a great Sunday and I'll talk to you tomorrow. 
Check back later for the Part 2 Bridge Photos.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment