Jun 3, 2011

Week's Impressions And Questions

Why is it so hard to accept that some things or some people will simply not be what we wish for or what we would like them to be... Especially when we have high expectations.... Right? Darn... It hurts so much.  But, I know it will pass and as everything else in life, it will soon be part of my Past. For Now, I will try to focus on the present, enjoy all the good things that are currently happening in my life and say good bye to the people and situations that have left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I'd like to welcome this Summer filled with Good Energy and Positivism. After all, Without "bad" days we wouldn't appreciate the good ones right? ;) Have a great weekend everyone.  And remember, if you wan't something... Go For It.

No comments:

Post a Comment